Veggie Fried RiceMissing Ingredients
- If you’re using frozen green peas, take out 1 cup to thaw.
- Start making 2 cups of brown rice.
- Cube 2 sweet potato to small pieces. Toss in avocado or olive oil and roast at 400° F until slightly browned, Start checking around 25 minutes.
- Slice 1 cup of onion and chop 3 carrots.
- Cook onions, carrots and green peas in a large pan over medium heat until onions are translucent, about 6 minutes.
- Add rice. Pour in 2 TBSP of soy sauce. Mix well.
- Add sweet potatoes, mix well.