Three Ingredient BruschettaMissing Ingredients
- This works much better if you slice the bread yourself though pre-sliced works too.
- Set oven to bake at 400° F.
- Slice bread loaf into 1-inch thick pieces.
- Brush each side of each slice with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes then flip and bake for another 10. Watch the bread to make sure it's as toasty or not as you like.
- Bring out and while its still warm, rub a garlic clove harshly on each side just a couple of times.
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil. Serve and enjoy.