Poor Man's Pad ThaiMissing Ingredients
- Set a pot of water to boil with 1 TSP of salt.
- Set out 8oz of spaghetti, 1 bunch of green onions, sesame oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, cider vinegar and white sugar.
- Mince 1 TSP ginger root. Set aside.
- Throw the pasta in the pot of boiling water. Read the instructions on the box for cooking time.
- Meanwhile, heat up 2 TBSP of sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- While that's heating, slice the white parts of the green onions and throw in skillet. Cook until tender.
- Add minced ginger root to skillet, cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring once or twice. While ginger is cooking, heat 1/4 cup of water (in the microwave is fine).
- Add 1 TBSP cider vinegar, 3 TBSP soy sauce, 1 TSP white sugar, the water you just heated up and 1/3 cup of peanut butter to skillet. Once well mixed, turn heat off.
- Toss with noodles and serve.