Parsley MushroomsMissing Ingredients
- Mince 3 TBSP of parsley and 1 TSP of garlic. Set aside.
- Rinse 1lb of any mushroom. Set aside.
- Trim the mushrooms stems close to the cap, then set them round side up and cut into thin slices.
- Pour 1/4 cup of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once hot, add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes. They'll release a lot of water while cooking, this is normal.
- Stir in garlic and parsley and cook for another minute or two.
- Serve and enjoy!