Lime Zucchini and Broccoli MixMissing Ingredients
- Start with 1 cup of roasted broccoli.
- Set a cast iron skillet or griddle over high heat. If you don't have these, just use a grill.
- While that heats. Slice 2 zucchinis diagonally. Toss in a large bowl with 2 TBSP oil until well coated.
- Grill zucchinis for 4-5 minutes each side until you have nice dark lines like in the picture.
- Dressing: Crush 1/2 TSP of garlic. Mix with 1 TBSP oil, 2 TBSP lemon juice and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Toast 2 TBSP of pine nuts over medium heat in a dry pan.
- Mix everything in a bowl!
- Donezo Lonzo.