How to Cook QuinoaMissing Ingredients
- Thoroughly rinse quinoa until water runs clear, otherwise it could taste bitter.
- Place quinoa in a pot. Add water, double the amount of quinoa you used or enough to cover by 2 inches and 1 TSP of salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Immediately once water starts boiling bring heat down to medium for a simmer.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes. It's ready once all water is absorbed and quinoa expands.
- Remove from heat and let it sit for 5 minutes so it dries out.