Corn & Bean Salad with Lime VinaigretteMissing Ingredients
- Dice 3 tomatoes, 1/2 red onion. Set aside.
- Seed and dice 1 pepper.
- Set 2 cups of corn and diced pepper on a baking sheet. Set to broil for 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse a 16oz can of black beans. Chop 1/4 cup loosely packed cilantro.
- Mix cilantro, tomato, onion and black beans in a large bowl.
- Mince 1 TSP of garlic, mix in a bowl with 2 TBSP lime juice, 1/2 cup olive oil, 2 TSP chili powder and a bit of salt and pepper to taste.
- Once corn and pepper are ready, mix with the other veggies in the large bowl. Pour dressing over veggies, stir well.