Chocolate Chip CookiesMissing Ingredients
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix 2/3 of a cup of coconut oil and 1 cup of sugar until all the sugar is absorbed in the oil.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of milk and 1 TBSP of vanilla extract.
- Mix in 1-1/2 cups of flour, 1 TSP of baking soda, 1 TSP of baking powder and 1/2 TSP of salt until there's no runny liquid and dough doesn't stick to sides.
- Finally, mix in 1-1/2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Place dough in small, roughly equal sized balls on baking tray. Separate them enough so they don't stick when they flatten.
- Bake until sides are lightly browned for a soft center, about 12 minutes. Bake longer if you like a crispier cookie.