Banana PancakesMissing Ingredients
- Melt 1 TBSP of butter. Set aside.
- Smash 1 banana until there are no big chunks left.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 cup of self-raising flour and 1 TSP baking powder.
- Pour in 1-1/4 cups of milk and mix well until the batter is completely dry.
- Mix in the mashed banana, butter and optionally, 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- Set some butter in a large pan over medium heat to melt. Just enough to grease the pan.
- Once melted, start making your pancakes as big or little as you like. Cook for about 4 minutes, then flip.
- Top with maple syrup.