Banana & Oats PancakeMissing Ingredients
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Blend 1 cup of rolled oats in a food processor for 5 seconds. Just enough to break it up but not enough to make it powder.
- Mash 1-1/2 bananas until there are no chunks.
- Mix oats and bananas well. Easier with your hands.
- Roll mixture into a ball, then flatten on baking tray to a disc.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While it's baking. Slice up some fruit, berries, bananas, kiwis, whatever fruits you have.
- When ready, top with any nut butter, sliced fruit and coconut flakes if you have them.